- The Sites are owned and operated by Science&TechnologyGazette Ltd. (“we” or “us”).
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your account for the Sites for any reason, without notice, at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
By using this Science&TechnologyGazette Ltd. website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate site staff or other site members.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any staff or member of the websites.
- In using the websites, you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the websites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the websites or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Science&TechnologyGazette Ltd.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links that you submit, post, and display on the websites.
- By submitting work to this website, the submitter agrees to grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, modify and perform the user submission in connection with the website owner’s business in any media formats now known and hereafter developed and through any media channels. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to the submitter.
- Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these organizations or individuals.
- You agree that Science&TechnologyGazette Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Science&TechnologyGazette Ltd. is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Science&technologyGazette Ltd., its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account with the sites. While we prohibit such conduct and content on our site, you understand and agree that Science&TechnologyGazette Ltd. cannot be responsible for the content posted on its sites and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the sites at your own risk.