Linear Technology introduces the LTC6258/59/60 and LTC6261/62/63, single/dual/quad op amps, extending its line of power efficient, low noise, precision operational amplifiers.
These devices are part of a family of power efficient op amps ranging from 1.3MHz GBW product at 20µA supply current to 720MHz GBW product at 3.3mA supply current.
The latest family members operate on 1.8V to 5.25V supply, feature rail-to-rail inputs and outputs, and include versions with shutdown mode, further reducing power consumption during periods of inactivity. Input offset voltage is just 400μV max. The devices are fully specified over the industrial (I) (–40°C to 85°C) and extended (H) (–40°C to 125°C) temperature ranges.
With supply current of only 20μA per amplifier, the LTC6258/59/60 achieve 1.3MHz gain bandwidth product and 240V/ms slew rate. They include input EMI filters which provide 45dB rejection at 1GHz. They are stable for any gain and with any capacitive load.
The LTC6261/62/63 achieve 30MHz GBW product and 7V/μs slew rate, drawing just 240μA per amplifier. Wideband voltage noise is just 13nV/√Hz. They are stable for any gain and for capacitive loads up to 1nF.
The single LTC6258 and LTC6261 are available in a space saving 2mm x 2mm DFN package, priced starting at $1.24 each in quantities of 1000 pieces. The dual LTC6259 and LTC6262 are available in the same size DFN package, as well as 8-lead SOT-23, MSOP-8, and MSOP-10 with shutdown mode. The quad LTC6260 and LTC6263 are available in the MSOP-16 package.
For more information, visit www.linear.com/product/LTC6258.
Summary of Features: LTC6258/59/60/61/62/63
- Offset Voltage: 400μV Maximum
- Rail-to-Rail Input & Output
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.8V to 5.25V
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Single in 2mm × 2mm DFN Packages
- Dual in 8-Lead MS8, MS10, TS0T-23, 2mm × 2mm DFN Packages
- Quad in MS16 Package
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 1.3MHz
- Low Quiescent Current: 20μA
- C-LoadTM Op Amp Drives all Capacitive Loads
- EMI Rejection Ratio: 45dB at 1GHz
- Input Bias Current: 75nA Maximum
- CMRR/PSRR: 95dB/90dB
- Shutdown Current: 7μA Maximum
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 30MHz
- Low Quiescent Current: 240μA
- Drives Capacitive Loads up to 1nF
- Input Bias Current: 100nA Maximum
- CMRR/PSRR: 100dB/95dB
- Shutdown Current: 9μA Maximum
Pricing shown is for budgetary use only and may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates