Scientists at Leti, an institute of CEA Tech, will give four presentations at SEMICON Europa, Oct. 25-27, in Grenoble, and Leti’s Patterning Program Manager Laurent Pain will chair a session on lithography. Leti also will present multiple product demos in a wide range of fields that showcase how its advanced technology has gone from research to final product.
Tuesday, Oct. 25
- 10:20 a.m. TechARENA 1: Med-tech Session – “MEMS sensors for cell, and exosomes characterization, a new paradigm for cancer diagnosis”, by Vincent Agache, Leti
- 11:35 a.m. TechARENA 1: Automotive Session – “CEA Tech innovations in the fields of sensors, computing and communication solutions for highly dependable and secured systems”, by Thierry Collette, Leti
Wednesday, Oct. 26
- 12:45 p.m. TechARENA 2: MEMS Session – “Strategy to address key MEMS challenges”, by Jean-Philippe Polizzi, Leti
Thursday, Oct. 27
- 11:10 a.m. TechARENA 1: Silicon Photonics Session – “MIRPHAB: a pilot line offering fabrication of mid-IR sensors”, by Sergio Nicoletti, Leti
- 10:15 a.m. -1:20 p.m. TechARENA 2: Lithography Session chaired by Laurent Pain, Leti
Leti experts will be at the SEMICON Europa booth 1523 to present product demonstrations in the fields of telecommunications, data fusion, energy, imaging, Leti 3S, silicon photonics & 3D integration, and silicon technologies, some of which feature “Leti-Inside” technology.
Key demos include:
- Σfusion – demo featuring real-time, low-power date fusion for autonomous vehicles
- 3DNOC integrated circuit – a heterogeneous multi-core IC using an in-house 3D network-on-chip design with robust and easy-to-integrate asynchronous 3D links between dies
- Multigas analysis system – a NEMS-based multi-gas analyzer with “Leti Inside” technology industrialized by APIX Analytics with more than 1,000 NEMS-array detectors