Mouser Electronics, Inc. will host a massive giveaway drawing of development kits at Electronica 2016 at Booth 524 in Hall A5 of the Munich Messe exhibition center, November 8–11. Engineers can sign up at http://emea.info.mouser.com/electronica2016-contest to enter to win a high-end development kit from one of 15 key semiconductor suppliers, including Altera, Analog Devices, Atmel, Cypress, Digi, Infineon, Intel, Maxim, Microchip, NXP, On Semi, Sensirion, Silicon Labs, ST Microelectronics and Texas Instruments.
Examples of the high-end kits available through the giveaway include:
- ON Semiconductor’s DVK-BASE-2-GEVK enables developers to evaluate high-performance RF devices and microcontrollers essential in today’s IoT applications.
- Analog Devices’ ADICUP360 development kit and Arduino-compatible sensor shields allow designers to explore Internet of Things (IoT) sensing solutions.
- Intel® Joule 570x Developer Kit with expansion board breaks out all of the interfaces of the highly anticipated Intel Joule module to easily accessible connectors like USB Type-C, user-programmable LEDs, micro HDMI, MIPI display serial interface (DSI), and 1.8-volt headers.
- Cypress CY4500 EZ-PD™ Protocol Analyzer records the USB Power Delivery (USB-PD) protocol traffic on the Configuration Channel (CC) of a USB Type-C connector.
- Atmel’s SAMA5D2 Xplained Ultra is a fast prototyping and evaluation platform for the Atmel SMART SAMA5D2 series of high-performance, power-efficient microprocessors.
Mouser will also give away more than 1,500 low-cost development kits in their Dev Kit Lottery. To enter for a chance to win, visit https://emea.info.mouser.com/electronica2016-contest.
Other design-led activities on Mouser’s stand include demos from MikroElektronika, the highly innovative producer of development tool-chains for major microcontroller architectures. The company will talk about its Click family of mikroBUS accessory boards, and the Hexiware wearable IoT platform. Mouser will also offer six supplier demo stations showcasing the latest sensor and IoT solutions from Analog Devices, Cypress, Infineon, Microchip, NXP and TI as well as the brand new WDK1.0GEVK Smart Watch development kit from ON Semiconductor.
“Mouser is all about supporting the design cycle, and development kits and platforms really help move this process along,” comments Mark Patrick, Supplier Marketing & Business Development Manager, Mouser EMEA, “The number one question IoT developers ask is ‘How do I get started?’ We have many suppliers active in this area and a huge library of online information through our Applications & Technologies sites. We’ll also be showing IoT solutions we’ve created in-house, based on open source hardware and software, to inspire visitors to create their own.”
For more information on Mouser’s booth at Electronica, including technical seminars from Mouser suppliers, visit http://www.mouser.com/electronica/Mouser / Electronica Dev Kit Giveaway