The Global Commercial Aviation sector is witnessing its second golden age marked by burgeoning order backlogs across leading industry OEMs propelled by the introduction of technological innovations, especially, the next generation aerospace propulsion systems along-with strong tailwinds in the form of favorable market dynamics with rapid air traffic growth being witnessed across markets & regions and a sustained low crude oil price environment boosting overall airlines profitability. The tailwinds are projected to be sustained over long term with global air traffic projected to double itself by 2030, led by the APAC region. The introduction of latest aircraft programs by the OEMs; incorporating next generation engine technologies translating into optimized operating economics & enhanced performance specifications, features & dynamics; has been a key driver of fleet renewals across airlines globally of-late besides enabling Airlines to open new routes and business concepts, thereby, providing potential, significant growth avenues. With virtually everything in favor & almost nothing against it as of now, the global commercial aircraft market is projected to require over 32,600 new commercial aircraft’s through 2034 worth $4.9 trillion, as per Airbus.
The aircraft OEMs, thus, buoyed by the record order backlogs and having fine-tuned their medium term product portfolio strategies; are focusing their efforts on & planning ways to increase aircraft production rate over near term to meet original delivery schedules and to harness the long-term visibility of their order books effectively through optimization of industrial footprint and enhanced alignment of capital expenditure and allocation of resources with the order book position & demand trend. All the OEMs, thus, are making significant investments towards expansion of their existing industrial base in-line with the planned, significant increase in aircraft production rate over near term and to support new, under development aircraft programs besides aligning & fine-tuning their strategies in-sync with emerging market trends & developments. Apart from OEMs, other key players in the industry value chain, too, are making significant investments towards expansion of their existing industrial base in-line with & to support the planned, significant increase in aircraft production rate across OEMs over near term.
Against this backdrop, the report analyzes the Overarching Strategic Focus & Priorities and provides comprehensive insights into the Key Strategies & Plans being conceptualized, formulated & implemented by the World’s Top 10 Commercial Aerospace Companies.
The initial sections of the report provide a snapshot & overview on the business operations & market positioning of each industry player while the SWOT framework analyzes the core Strengths & Weaknesses for each company. The SWOT framework subsequently analyzes & identifies potential growth opportunities & avenues and imminent/emerging threats for each key industry player based on their strategic product portfolio & market positioning, core strengths & weaknesses and overall strategy focus & orientation. The concluding sections of the report provide insights into key & emerging market & technology trends, issues & challenges and risk factors. The report concludes by providing a Force Field framework analysis on the Global Commercial Aviation Market and assessing the medium to long term Strategic Outlook for Commercial Aviation along-with Inputs on Market Evolution & Growth Projections through 2034.
- Analysis on Boeing’s rapid global diversification of its Supplier, Training, Support & R&D footprint and continued expansion of North America based Industrial Footprint
- Airbus Group’s steady diversification of its global industrial footprint with focus on the Asia-Pacific region led by China besides continued restructuring & realignment of its business portfolio
- Analysis of Bombardier’s comprehensive restructuring, revival & transformation plans
- Analysis of Pratt & Whitney’s plans to double engine production capacity & rate by 2020 as it ramps up production to meet delivery schedules
- Rolls Royce’s near-term strategic focus on structural transformation & optimization of fixed cost base to bolster profitability amid visible pressures on top line growth while continuing to invest towards infrastructure & facilities expansion to ramp up overall engine production capacity & rate
- Growing focus on Services Business & expansion of Data Analytics driven Services Portfolio
- Expansion & reinforcement of Global MRO network by OEMs & Engine Manufacturers
- Analysis of Emerging Technologies & Key Technology Development Programs likely to shape industry’s future
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for:-
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making process
- Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
- Competitor Analysis & Comparative Analysis of Industry Players
- Analysis of Medium Term Strategy Focus, Key Strategies & Plans for all covered Industry Players
- Inputs on Market Evolution & Demand Projections over Medium to Long Term
- Assessing potential impact of emerging Market Trends & Developments
- Contingency planning for current Strategies & Programs
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & RealignmentFor Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain: The report will be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Commercial Aircraft market. The report will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program Managers, Airlines, Procurement Managers, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, MRO Services Providers, Flight Simulator Manufacturers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the industry.
Provides Macro View and Big Picture Quickly
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- Significant Time Savings
- Visual Representation enables Easy Comprehension
- Meetings & Presentation Ready Format
- Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images
Full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03447819-summary/view-report.html